WHY GO TO INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES?
The answer is not because India does not have good universities but rather the experience you gain. Any employer looks for adaptability, international exposure, etc. in a resume. And that’s where foreign education shines. It shows that you are able to adapt and prosper in an unfamiliar environment.
Globalization has heralded a revolutionary change in career options with a new world of opportunities opening up to educated and talented youth across the globe. The infinite realm of higher education and better career prospects have motivated students to pick out innovative courses having immense job potential and attain a higher official status and higher remuneration with a marked improvement in lifestyle and living.
Achieving an international qualification was only possible for a few chosen ones, but now the doors have been opened to one and all who wish to pursue their international education and a global career. The darkness and uncertainty in obtaining adequate information to choose higher studies abroad have paved the way to effective know-how and means to achieve every possible information with regard to choosing an appropriate program, planning the cost of the study, and requisite information to achieve the visa to accomplish their long cherished dreams. Students are at liberty to collect necessary information either by approaching authorized centers or browsing the internet.
The wide opportunities thus available for collecting vital information open varied avenues for entering into the world of innovative and job-oriented courses offered by various institutions worldwide. In addition to the traditional havens of education and career development like the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore many European nations like Switzerland, France, Germany, Norway, Sweden, etc as a part of the internationalization of education have of late started gearing up to attract more and more international students. Qualifications of international recognition, a modern method of learning that emphasizes practical knowledge, training, and guidance by world-renowned professors, monetary support through scholarships, stipends, and bursaries, opportunities for interacting with students from different cultures, an occasion to acquire the ability to express new ideas independently and to achieve good working knowledge in English, and avenues to earn a livelihood through part-time jobs are some of the direct advantages of pursuing higher education abroad.
The post-study work permit and the part-time work rights granted by countries like Australia, New Zealand, and Canada for acquiring appropriate jobs and accruing savings are added advantages. The post stays back option helps the students to explore job opportunities and the path to Permanent Residency while the part-time work rights offer the students an opportunity to learn the work environment and also supplement their living expenses while undertaking study in these countries. Even though the United Kingdom has withdrawn the stay-back option the simplification of procedures for qualified hands to continue under the Tier 2 work permit category is a ray of hope.
Indian students are more attracted to job-oriented courses that assure career placements after study. Almost all universities have their own career guidance cells to assist students not only obtain suitable placements but to locate permanent residencies as well.
Countries like Germany, Sweden, and Norway offer 100% scholarships for courses in their respective countries. The state-of-the-art technology and the facilities offered by the Universities in these countries truly is a dream destination for any student interested to pursue higher education abroad. The industrial excellence prevailing in these countries, and innovations in technology are due to the high standards of education which give international recognition for the qualifications gained from these countries. Opportunities for Engineers and Healthcare professionals are plenty. They figure in the most sought-after skill list of countries like the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc.
WHY GO TO
1. World's Finest Universities
• Excellent state-of-the-art research facilities
• Highly-qualified faculty members
• Globally recognized degrees
2. Rich Educational Experience
• Flexibility in course options and content
• Lively and vibrant campus life with cultural diversity
• Numerous support facilities for international students
3. Lucrative Career Prospects
• Employment in the USA and other international destinations.
• STEM eligible programs with a confirmed stay-back period
• Excellent salary potential in every field
The USA offers a host of study opportunities for students from almost every background. •Computer Science and IT •Business Analytics •Data Science •Business and Management •Healthcare and Pharmacy Students can get admission in the USA during the following intakes: -Fall Intake, -Spring Intake, and -Summer Intake. HOW TO STUDY IN USA? USA is one of the most preferred study abroad destinations in the world. The admission process is fairly simple. 1. Planing and Research: Students should look into the colleges that provide the programs they are interested in as well as the availability of the relevant courses. Additionally, they need to make thorough financial plans. 2. Shortlisting Universities: A student must select a few courses from the list of colleges that are offered that fit his profile and interests before applying to them. 3. Appear for Eligibility Exam: When the students begin their application, the results of the English proficiency test and the eligibility test must be submitted. 4. Start Application: When everything is ready, the student can begin applying after compiling all the necessary paperwork. 5:Student visa Application : A student can begin submitting the visa application after they have received the letter of admission offer. Documents proving your identification and financial stability will be required. After a visa interview, the decision on whether the visa will be allowed or refused is made. 6:Departure to the USA: Once a student's visa has been granted, they may make travel plans, leave for the United States, and start their studies.
WHY GO TO
Top Quality Universities
1. Numerous degree options
2. Excellent programs in pharmaceuticals, chemistry and technology
3. Globally accredited universities
1. Part-time work opportunities
2. Multinational Corporations and top Irish companies as recruiters
3. Work permit and stay back opportunity for 24 months
1. Exciting Irish festivals and events
2. Remarkable traditional music
3. Multiple places to visit- historical sites, restaurants and more
Top Programs to Study in Ireland 1. Business Analytics 2. Data Science 3. Investment Banking and Finance 4. Pharmaceutical Sciences 5. Construction Admission Intakes in Ireland •Autumn Intake or Semester I Application process open from September till December •Spring intake or Semester II Application process open from late January till May
WHY GO TO Singapore
Progressive Education System
1. 5 globally ranked autonomous universities
2. State-of-the-art infrastructural facilities
3. Innovative teaching methodology
Affordable Quality Education
1. Cheaper tuition fee than the USA, UK and Canada
2. Close proximity to India reduces travelling cost
3. Well-planned steps reduces expenses
1. People from all countries and backgrounds
2. Diverse society with multiple languages, cuisines and religions
3. Huge number of Indian and Asian students
Top Programs to Study in Singapore 1.MBA/ Business/ Management 2.IT/ Computing 3.Engineering & Science 4.Tourism/ travel/ hotel management 5.Creative Arts/ Design Courses 6.Architecture 7.Medicine Admission Intakes in Singapore February and August are typically the two intake months for Singapore's government universities. - Intakes at private institutions are typically available in January, February, July, August, September, and October. - In Singapore, the months of April and September often mark the start of the polytechnic admissions season.
WHY GO TO LATVIA
1. Quality Education: Latvia offers high-quality education with a strong emphasis on
research and innovation. The country has a number of well-established universities and
colleges that offer a wide range of academic programs taught in English. You will receive an
education that is recognized internationally by Latvian universities.
2. Affordable Tuition Fees: Compared to many other European countries, Latvia offers
relatively affordable tuition fees for international students. This makes it an attractive option
for those seeking a quality education without breaking the bank. Latvia is also generally
cheaper than other Western European countries when it comes to living costs.
3. Diverse Study Programs: Latvian universities provide a diverse range of study programs across various disciplines, including the arts, sciences, engineering, medicine, business, and more. This means you can find a program that aligns with your interests and career goals. 4. Multicultural Environment: Latvia is a welcoming and multicultural country. Studying in Latvia allows you to experience a unique blend of Latvian traditions and cultures from around the world. Interacting with students from a variety of cultures will help you gain a better understanding of global issues and cultures. 5. English-taught programs: Many Latvian universities offer English-taught programs, making it easier for international students to enroll without learning Latvian. This is particularly beneficial for students who are not fluent in Latvian but still want to experience studying in a European country. 6. Scholarships and Funding Opportunities: Latvia offers various scholarships and funding opportunities for international students. Latvian government, educational institutions, and other organizations provide these scholarships, which can help alleviate the financial burden of studying abroad. 7. Strategic Location: Latvia is strategically located in the Baltic region, providing easy access to other European countries. The country has good air, road, and rail connections, making it easy for students to explore neighboring countries during their study breaks or vacations. 8. Beautiful Natural Environment: Latvia boasts beautiful natural landscapes, including picturesque forests, lakes, and sandy beaches along the Baltic Sea. The country's natural beauty offers a peaceful and serene environment that can be conducive to studying and self- improvement. 9. Rich Cultural Heritage: Latvia has a rich cultural heritage, and its capital city, Riga, is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The country is known for its historical architecture, vibrant arts scene, traditional festivals, and cultural events. Immerse yourself in Latvian culture and explore the country's unique traditions while studying in Latvia. 10. Career Opportunities: Latvia's economy is growing steadily, and there are emerging opportunities in various sectors. Studying in Latvia can provide you with a competitive edge when seeking employment in the country or elsewhere in Europe. Studying opens doors to exciting career opportunities.
WHY GO TO SWEDEN
1) Affordable tuition and low living expenses
While the tuition in Sweden varies from university to university, The bachelor’s programs are
generally less expensive. Of course, your costs will vary depending on where you live and your
2) Scholarships abound
The Swedish government has put aside funds specifically for two scholarship programs. Students can
apply for scholarships based on their financial situation, nationality and merit Several Swedish
universities offer a range of different scholarship programs for international students to help cover
tuition fees or living costs.
3) Work while you study You will be able to work while you study in Sweden. While there is no limit to the number of hours an international student can work for, it is important to set aside adequate hours to study and work on assignments. 4) Work after you complete your studies You can extend your residence permit if you wish to work after you complete your higher education. Sweden gives you at least 6 months to do this. The work permit is Schengen in nature, so you will be able to look for work anywhere within the European Union. 5) Learn skills for a global career In Sweden, internships are a great way to gain real-world experience while also building your professional network. Sweden is home to some of the most MNCs. Several leading companies such as IKEA, TetraPak, Volvo, Ericsson, AstraZeneca and H&M are from Sweden. The majority of students seek internships or full-time positions at these companies. 6) Great quality education at some of the best universities in the world Sweden has a long and proud history of academic excellence. Despite its relatively small population, it’s home to some of the world’s best universities. The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked as one of the best in the world. Several Swedish universities are ranked by the Times Higher Education and the Academic Ranking of World Universities as being among the world’s best. 7) Innovative learning Swedish education is designed to train the world’s future problem solvers and leaders. With a strong emphasis on sustainability, students are encouraged to develop a holistic way of looking at problems, while thinking creatively to arrive at solutions to these problems. One of the ways this is done, is by reducing the number of classroom sessions to four days a week, while students are encouraged to spend the rest of their time in group sessions, researching in the library and working on assignments.